EEA Applications

At Njomane Law, we help clients with their EEA Family Permit and EEA Permanent Residency applications. We are committed to ensuring you reconnect with your family and can obtain permanent residency based on your EU status or the EU status of a loved one.


The European Economic Area (EEA) Permit allows an EEA national’s family members and extended family members to come to the UK. Additionally, the EEA Family Permit may also be used to extend the visas of those family members.

To be eligible for this application, family members must prove their dependency, qualify to have retained right of residence, and qualify under the “Surinder Singh” judgment.

Our team will help you determine whether you are eligible to file an EEA Family Permit application. If you are, we ensure the application is filed correctly, giving you the best chance at having the application approved.


If you have lived in the UK for five years, you may apply for a permanent residence card based on your EU status. Receiving a permanent residence card gives you the right to permanently live in the UK.

Based in Luton and serving all of the UK and the world, our team looks forward to helping you with your EEA Family Permit application or EEA Permanent Residency application. If you have questions about your eligibility or any other legal issue pertaining to EEA applications and the impact of Brexit, contact Njomane Law for a consultation.